My blog is about the days I have had and when something is going on or happen in my life.So please enjoy my blog and have fun.
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Spring Break
Yes it is finally here,it is time kick back hang out and relax.On Friday will be the most fun because I'm hanging out with my cousin Heather.She is the best cousin I can have.and she rocks and I can't wait till Friday.
hey swesey its pennyballoon i like your blog background! plus, i updated my webpage and am trying to make it moer popular in our bff circle. go to my webpage to see the new setup-- plus see the new feature-- the opinions column! vote on cutest pic and add your opinion!
3 comments:
hey, i get to see you tomorrow. i tried calling, but you no answer :(
so hopefully you are still coming.
hey swesey its pennyballoon i like your blog background! plus, i updated my webpage and am trying to make it moer popular in our bff circle. go to my webpage to see the new setup-- plus see the new feature-- the opinions column! vote on cutest pic and add your opinion!
hi. i was wondering if you went on my blog cuz i have no comments from u! anser and tell me how 2 improve it
Post a Comment