My blog is about the days I have had and when something is going on or happen in my life.So please enjoy my blog and have fun.
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Beatles Love Show
In honor of my blogs name I get to go see Beatles Love in Las Vegas. This will be my frist time and my parents get to see it again lucky them! But I'm happy that I get the chance to see the show!
Hey, you are giving me a lot of advice to make my blog better, so I think I should return the favor. I think you should put music videos on your blog, instead of links to one. I know your blog is better than mine now, but it's just a suggestion! Your blog rocks!
3 comments:
Hey, you are giving me a lot of advice to make my blog better, so I think I should return the favor. I think you should put music videos on your blog, instead of links to one. I know your blog is better than mine now, but it's just a suggestion! Your blog rocks!
ya! ur so lucky u get to see that! especially cuz it's in las vegas! u should put a slideshow of ur pix from there on ur blog! id luv to see pix!
I wish you were coming here this weekend for 4th of July! Have fun tonight watching the fireworks. Miss you!
Post a Comment