
As you have read this CD was coming out in November. But the change it for election reason ( the original date was Nov 3rd and 4th.) and it is now OUT!! And it is really good! So go look on iTunes right now!
My blog is about the days I have had and when something is going on or happen in my life.So please enjoy my blog and have fun.
2 comments:
Hey Savannah-
I got your comment and I've just been so busy with Xmas and all I haven't had time to respond. I have read all the Twilight books, and thought the movie was ok. I'm a bit picky with movies, so I thought it definitely could have been better. Overall, I thought they did a decent job translating the book to onscreen. Thanks for checking in and tell your folks we said hi.
becky
I absolutely love this album. Will you let me burn it when I see you next? Please?
Post a Comment