My blog is about the days I have had and when something is going on or happen in my life.So please enjoy my blog and have fun.
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Twilight is OUT on DVD!!!
Today Twilight came out on DVD!!! And I HAVE IT!! I was so HAPPY to own my on copy!!!! I aslo got a TEAM EWARD shirt too!! I wacthed it 2 times might wacth it so more!!!
i watched it again tonight with the magness girls. have i told you i think Jacob is a hottie? will you disown me as your cousin if Im Team Jacob? I finished all 4 books, want me to tell you how it all ends????
NO dont tell me! And its OK if you like Team Jacob some of my friends like him(only one =P)My mom wacthed it with me she asked to many question. I told her you should read the books. I can't wait to see New Moon. Right now that is my favorite book.
3 comments:
you're awesome
i watched it again tonight with the magness girls. have i told you i think Jacob is a hottie? will you disown me as your cousin if Im Team Jacob? I finished all 4 books, want me to tell you how it all ends????
NO dont tell me! And its OK if you like Team Jacob some of my friends like him(only one =P)My mom wacthed it with me she asked to many question. I told her you should read the books. I can't wait to see New Moon. Right now that is my favorite book.
Savannah Team Edward Rocks!!
Post a Comment